A welcome return to this Premier Inn. Great staff and as usual they did everything to make our stays as seamless as possible.
We need space under the bed for a mobile hoist and since our last stay, (where we'd arrived unannounced and they quickly built a temporary solution to accommodate us), at our suggestion they have invested in a set of "Elephant Feet" bed raisers. Excellent work!
Small glitch with the delivery of the starters at dinner, which as soon as they had realised was promptly dealt with, but these thing happen and anyway we were too delirious from lack of food to notice. :D
Great staff great stay and as every excellent parking.
I notice some comments about traffic noise. Well it is on a fairly busy interchange off of Mancunian Way so it is to be expected, but it isn't really noticeable unless you were a very picky person or light sleeper and it's a lot better than most hotels in Manchester city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to Old Trafford and just a short walk to main attractions and transport. Ideally positioned next to the free 7 day city centre shuttle bus service. Our Manchester (Deansgate Locks) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Travel Inn Manchester
- Manchester Premier Inn