We stayed here on Monday night this week. Greeted with warm smile and loads of info by Emma on reception. We were early, so parked up and got the free city bus up to the top of deansgate from right outside the hotel which was very handy. Checked in later by Seetal, again really smiley and friendly. Room ok, bathroom needs a refurb, awful dark blue grout on tiles that never look clean! We had top floor room on car park side and it was fine, not much in way of noise. Brilliant beds - really comfy. Fire alarm went off at 7 am, so not the lie in we anticipated, then breakfast was a bit messy and very busy! Hot food took ages to come out, croissants came out 6 at a time so were gone quickly, milks not topped up, no little milk jugs, cups ran out, poor staff couldn't keep up. We usually look forward to our premier breakfast, so bit disappointed. We are booked there again in December, one messy breakfast won't put us off, cos the lovely girls on reception made up for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated close to Old Trafford and just a short walk to main attractions and transport. Ideally positioned next to the free 7 day city centre shuttle bus service. Our Manchester (Deansgate Locks) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect - incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Travel Inn Manchester
- Manchester Premier Inn