“Outstanding outstanding outstanding”

Siam Village
Ranked #556 of 2,246 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Outstanding outstanding outstanding”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

The food at Siam Village is excellent!... Fresh and very well prepared. Having spent time in Thailand I can vouch for its authenticity too. Without a doubt the best Thai food I've had in the UK. Siam Village is a fantastic little restaurant. The owners and staff are friendly and welcoming, providing first class service with a genuine and personal touch. I wholeheartedly recommend it, and I am a very fussy eater.

10/10

• Visited February 2014
Mark L, Director of Sales at Siam Village, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
I really appreciate the time you have taken out of your day to write such a positive review of Siam Village Didsbury, my staff work very hard to get things right and they read all Trip Advisor reviews at their weekly staff meeting. I am so pleased that we matched and perhaps exceeded your expectations and I look forward to welcoming you back before too long

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Thai Food At its Best!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Went to this resturant on a recommedation from a Chef at work. Everything lived up to expectations a truely enjoyable experience and one we will definately being repeated. Go along you will not be disappointed.

Visited February 2014
Mike thank you very much for taking the time to write and say what a great time you had at Siam Village Didsbury, and thank you too to your chef for recommending us! I hope it won't be too long before we welcome you back and thank you once again for sharing your positive experience with others.
Manchester
“Tasty Thai”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Siam Village is the lates incarnation of a restaurant that has been everything from a chippy to a dim sum restaurant. The decor is attractive, quite modern, identikit Thai and the restaurant is light and airy. Staff were initially a bit brusque but warmed up as the meal went on and by the end of it we felt like old friends. The food was decent, Westernised Thai. Pad Thai was well done, Som Tam (always a benchmark) was pretty close to authentic and the starters were both excellent. Singha beer was cold and free flowing. Good option.

• Visited January 2014
Thank you very much for your review of Siam Village Didsbury, I really appreciate your feedback and I'm sorry if you felt the staff were initially brusque with you - I have spoken to the staff and made the point that they need to be welcoming from the moment our guests step through the door. I am delighted that you enjoyed the food and found it authentic - Thai cuisine needs Thai chefs and all our restaurants employ only native Thai chefs. I look forward to welcoming you again and that you once more for your positive feedback
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Outstanding ”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Fabulous food and service, we weren't sure what to order not being experienced with Thia food, but the friendly staff helped us choose.

We had a variety of dishes all of which were delicious, we would definitely visit again and may even know what to order next time.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Siam Village Didsbury, I am always delighted when our customers think so highly of what we do that they take the time to write and say so - next time you visit just ask the duty manager to explain the menu to you and he will take as long as you need to go through it with you - thank you once again for visiting Siam Village.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Varied flavours”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Our first visit and very pleasantly surprised. Wide choice on menu, well decorated and enjoyed watching our food being prepared on the screen! Particularly enjoyed fancy version of Som Tum followed by Nam Prik prawn stir fry (had enough spice often lacking in Western Thai restaurants) and crispy sea bass on mango salad. Good for pescatarians. Friendly staff and will be back. Go to the toilets to see the elephant painting!

• Visited October 2013
Thank you so much for your positive review of Siam Village Didsbury, my staff work very hard to get things right and I am delighted that you had a very pleasant experience - thank you also for taking the time out of a busy day to write and say so!