$94
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$72
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$94
$122
  • Room Service
Doubletree
2,856 results
All reviewsarora hotelpremier kingart galleryq parkcentral locationlovely hoteltwo double bedsgood sizeroom was spaciousreception staffthe ground floorweekend breakcar parkvisit manchesterhotel barwould stay againsaturday night
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Have stayed at the Arora quite a number of times now. The standard of the rooms, food & service is always the same, pretty faultless. They make it seem effortless which is an artform in itself & to be honest I've started taking it for granted that everything will be perfect. I've been both with friends & family, this last time we used the parking round the corner which I'll do from now on as it was so easy & convenient for shopping bags etc.
The cocktail bar is a favourite & is quite lively at weekends.
Breakfast is v good but can be a bit pricey, unless included in a deal, we often go to the italian cafe a couple of blocks down across the street.
The location is great & only a few minutes walk into town & right on the edge of China Town. Yan Sing on the next corner is always excellent food.

Room Tip: double double room great valuefor 4 girls sharing
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I stayed here for one night with a friend mid June 2011.

What can I say - Fantastic Hotel and staff, that went way beyond my expectations.
I stay at hotels around the world regularly and I have paid significantly more and have been very disappointed.

The staff, the location, the hotel, the food, the cleanliness - second to none. The rooms are a great size and the bathrooms are really nice.

For the first time ever, I was prompted to write to the manager to tell him just how impressed I was.

There were two stand out members of staff, the first was the receptionist, when we arrived we rang to say we couldn't find the parking - she actually left the hotel and came and found us and directed us to the parking (which was literally just behind us, I'm not sure how we missed it!) She was lovely, very welcoming and friendly - and yet retained a professional attitude.

The second was the girl on at breakfast. I had requested that dairy free spread and milk be made available - and it was! This may not seem like a big thing, but I can't tell you the amount of hotels I have stayed in that have failed to provide me anything for breakfast. To actually have milk and spread available that I can eat was just fantastic.

Like I said, fantastic hotel that are prepared to go the extra mile - would I recommend? Yes without hesitation.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We had a great stay here, the hotel was lovely the staff were really friendly and helpful.
The bar was very modern and was a lovely place to sit and relax.
We got to our room, good size, set out really nice with very cosy bathrobes, strawberries and champagne.
In the morning we got breakfast delivered to our room at 10o’clock, which was great not having to rush down it the morning,
We simply ticked off what we wanted and left it on the door handle.
After breakfast we lazed around in bed all day and watched our complimentary film as our check out wasn’t till 4pm.
The location is great for shopping and nightlife as the city is on the doorstep.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice relaxing break, brilliant hotel, can’t wait to go back.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Stayed here for second time with friends. Rooms are spacious and very clean. Hotel in great location close to city centre and staff were really helpful and friendly. Great breakfast. Looking forward to returning to this hotel.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

I stayed with friends at the Arora for the second time for leisure purposes and again my lasting impression is "I need to come to Manchester more often!" The service in the hotel was faultless, particular mention to Fiona who kindly and efficiently guided us in when the Sat Nav got slightly confused and was waiting for us in reception to check us in so smoothly.
We were attending an event and needed advice on how to get there etc and timings which were happily provided by the staff in the Arora.
The rooms were spacious with tall ceilings and all the trimmings, immaculately clean too.
We called into the bar after our event and it was so glamourous with everyone drinking cocktails and having a great time, not at all rowdy, very tasteful with a great feel to it.
Breakfast in the morning was super, so often buffet breakfasts are soggy and pretty yucky in hotels, not so in the Arora, delicious fresh fruit and yogurts, muffins, crispy bacon and beautiful scrambled eggs.
Would we go again? YES!!