“Proper authentic food”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Proper authentic food”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

My wife is vegetarian and their are very few places to dine where you get good vegetarian options, we found this restaurant on trip advisor and decided to give it a try, first impression was not good as when we reached their , the restaurant was completely empty , but we ignored as we were more interested in food , we ordered 5starters , Kachi Dabili, pani puri, ragda Patis, bhel puri, and dhokala, I must say that every dish was spot on and full of proper authentic flavours and decent ,quantity, we also had main course which was again perfect, so if any one is looking for a good vegetarian restaurant , this is a first place to go , great staff , good food, perfect flavours, and good value for money

Visited April 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Delicious, fresh and great value for money”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I have eaten at Sanskruti a few times now and I can say that it is one of the best Indian food I have ever had. I am used to meaty curries and therefore at first wasn't sure about the vegetarian/vegan menu, but Sanskruti has won me over. The food has been flawless every time and the staff are very attentive and make good recommendations when you're overwhelmed by the huge menu. Everything tastes really fresh and prices are very reasonable.
I look forward to returning again soon.

• Visited April 2014
Garstang, United Kingdom
“I want some of what the other reviewers are smoking”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

So the staff were attentive and friendly, sure. No faults there.

Starters came out haphazardly at different times. Not terrible, but not great either. The Chilli Paneer was more like a sweet and sour dish. Maybe it's supposed to be this way? I could perhaps accept this if it tasted any good. Potato cakes were uninspiring, but fine.

The mains were pretty terrible, too. I lucked out with a simple Chana dish - it wasn't great, but it was, at least, edible. My friend had a Saffron Paneer dish. It was just massively too sweet, and basically inedible.

The meal was pretty cheap, at least this place has that going for it.

I'm so disappointed after reading all these other positive reviews!

2 Thank pete-woods
Preston, United Kingdom
“Very good authentic Indian veg food”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I went with my family to celebrate my Mum's birthday and was very pleased with the food and atmosphere of the place. Even though we did not have a reservation we were accommodated on a Friday night and the place was pretty busy.
The owner Jaymin did a very good job looking after us and I thought the food was outstanding both in taste and presentation
I will definitely will be returning in the near future, I highly recommend this place for those looking for quality vegetarian food.

Kettleshulme, United Kingdom
“Outstanding vegetarian/vegan cuisine - we'll be back!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Great atmosphere, informative and friendly staff, quality vegetarien/vegan food at an affordable price. Fresh, tasty, imagintive. We were glad we booked a table as it was full by 8pm. Parking on the road outside is free.