“Excellent”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Warm welcome and wonderful food. I especially enjoyed the Sev Puri starter, which I shared with my son, although he was sorry we didn't order one each!

Sanskruti-Restaurant, Owner at Sanskruti Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thanks we look forward to your next visit

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Wonderful vegetarian food. Amazing flavours. Great choice. Excellent service. Will be back in next couple of weeks to try some more of the menu.

Thank you for reviewing us.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful evening! Welcomed warmly by Manager Pepe who looked after us from start to finish. After going through the menu with us he recommended the special Sanskruti Thali, a variation of the restaurants cuisine. The dishes were fresh and full of flavour. The whole evening in general was absolutely wonderful and I would recommend this restaurant to everyone, even those who are not vegetarian. Absolutely delicious!

1  Thank Ofaber

Thanks we look forward to welcome you again

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Went for special diwali buffet over the weekend... Very homely food. Best Indian restaurant I have been so far in Manchester area.

Glad you enjoyed our special Diwali buffet.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I am a confirmed meat-eating curry lover, but this restaurant intrigued me. So many dishes I had never heard of, I was delighted to finally get the chance to eat there.
The staff were very helpful, offering advice on the dishes, including how hot some of the dishes might be - very useful for my girlfriend who is not a fan of very spicy food. Their recommended dishes were fantastic and our own choices were equally tasty.
Beautiful flavours, so much more interesting than what one usually finds in Indian restaurants. I have never tasted flavour combinations like it and I can't wait for my next chance to visit in order to sample more of the menu.
Don't let the humble appearance of this restaurant deceive you, the food is exquisite, the staff are helpful and it is remarkably good value.
The highest praise I can give this is that as a confirmed meat-eater I got to the end of the meal and hadn't missed the absence of meat at all. If all vegetarian/vegan food was this tasty I would happily stop eating meat.
There are not enough superlatives in my vocabulary to sum up my first Sanskruti experience, looking forward to my next visit.

"Thank you so much and it means a lot to read such words of praise from non-vegetarians too! One of our aims is to show people that veggie food can be filling, nutritious and full of variety. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!"