“Worth travelling for.”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Amazing fresh and delicious food and friendly, helpful service.
What a great little restaurant to pop up on Ladybarn High Street.
We've been waiting for this little gem to open since the sign first went up and had such a fantastic meal there we can't wait to go again and try other things on the menu. I'm moving a couple of miles down the road but will definitely be coming back and soon.
Great value and a very helpful restaurant manager who was keen to help us with recommendations from the menu.
I'm not a veggie or vegan but I would rate the meal we had above any curry I've had in Manchester in recent years.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have been awaiting the opening of this restaurant for a good few weeks now and was hoping that having such a wonder on my doorstep wasn't going to disappoint. I'm happy to say that it exceeded expectations. A great vegan choice and many dishes can be adapted if not marked as being so. Reasonable prices per dish, generous portions and all cooked fresh to order. Service was first class and we were also served a complimentary and delicious starter of the house special - Dhokla. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend and is now my No.1 Indian restaurant in Manchester.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I feel this is really a good newly opened joint in this area. I hope the chef continues to serve the same quality and taste for the years to come. I would say that the price is about 20% lower than the similar Indian restaurants. If you relish Indian dishes, I would strongly recommend you to visit the place once. I bet you will become a regular patron.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went during opening week and had long been anticipating the opening of the restaurant after recently moving to the area. I had the Thali and it was superb, everything was cooked fresh and the portions were very generous without being obscene. The fresh lime pickle was excellent and the quality of the paneer was the best I have had. Although I'm not vegetarian myself I really enjoyed the food and will be going back soon.
The service was very attentive and the team were very friendly,
Good luck and see you soon!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I went to Sanskruti for the first time last night and the food and service was excellent. The Shrikhand desert was the best I have ever tasted and I would definitely recommend the Batata Nu Shaak for it's authentic taste. Everything was presented to a high standard and service was quick and efficient. Definitely very good value for money, it is fantastic to have such a high quality vegetarian Gujarati restaurant in Manchester. What are you waiting for? Go and check it out tonight!