“Amazing”
Review of Siam Spa Centre

Siam Spa Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: A new luxury spa in the city centre which offers a full range of beauty and massage services, on 2 floors, the 1st is a nail bar and the 2nd has 3 massage rooms.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I went on a living social offer- 75minutes- 15 minute foot scrub (feet wash) and 60minute oil massage- it was simply amazing! felt soo relaxed afterwards no tensions- I'd go again!

2  Thank Sarah A

Reviewed February 13, 2014

My mum got me a voucher deal I was not expecting such an amazing massage the staff were wonderful it's the best massage I've ever had hence I've booked another visit with a lovely Thai lady called Tar! Highly recommended !!

1  Thank Nicolbiz
Reviewed February 5, 2014

This place is a little gem upstairs from a restaurant and office building. The staff are lovely and the massage was amazing and made me feel very relaxed. Would definitely recommend.

4  Thank barnsley245
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Bought a voucher for £23 off living social and took my mum for a birthday treat. One word, AMAZING!!! When we first arrived we were unsure what we were walking into, up a flight of long stairs, however, the staff were attentive and charming and we were seen to immediately.
The massage was fantastic and I would throughly recommend it to anyone, no complaints at all and we will be returning !!!

6  Thank elisfiona
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have had several massage now at this new spa and I can say its the best place to go in my opinion. The staff are so friendly and are fully trained, the place is very clean and relaxing. I would recommend very strongly

9  Thank chrislumb2