The Place Aparthotel
$140
$131
Agoda.com
1,257 results
All reviewsapartment hotelthe penthousecentral atriumboth bedroomsliving roomexposed brickworkwashing machineconverted warehousefully equipped kitchenpiccadilly stationone bedroom apartmentunderground parkingthese apartmentswedding venuehen weekendmain bathroomdining table
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We have just got back from our mini honeymoon where we stayed at The Place. When we arrives on Tuesday I was struck by how lovely it looked. A proper old factory building. When we checked in the staff were very friendly and helpful. Everything was explained well and we were offered various options for dinner and breakfast. There was also a porter service but we declined this. We found our apartment very easily. And it was gorgeous! ! A lovely spaced living room, well equipped kitchen, bathroom was nice and clean. The bedroom was nicely decorated although a little small when we had to fit a cot in there too but adequate enough after a little moving around. I would say the only thing I would suggest is slightly more comfortable sofas.
We had breakfast on the first morning and the selection was huge. Service was good too. We had dinner on the Wednesday and there were several different menus with plenty of choice and the food was exceptional.
The hotel surrounding was lovely amd it was very peaceful even with weddings and hen parties in full swing.
I would definitely go back again if we go back to Manchester.
And finally a big thank you to all the staff who made our stay enjoyable and helped us with anything that we needed

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank felicityj85
Ian H, General Manager at The Place Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for your superb review and great comments about the team. I am glad you enjoyed the facilities and food service and hope to see you soon when you return to Manchester.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stayed here with friends for a wedding in a two bed apartment and was very impressed. This is an Amazing building, the room we had was spacious and well equipped although quite dark. The hotel is ideally situated for all the shops and railway station. Breakfast was very good too with lots of choice.

Room Tip: Some rooms face onto the fantastic central atrium, so are not as private as the corner room we had, which means you would need the curtains drawn for a little privacy.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank 17GandG
Ian H, General Manager at The Place Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for your great review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

our daughter had her wedding here and I would like to say how much we appreciated all the work the staff and everyone with in the hotel did to help make they day and evening most memorable time of their lives nothing was to much for them the food was lovely the service etc. would highly recommend

Room Tip: first floor easy access to the ground floor or the penthouse for the sky line of manchester
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Su B

Thank you for your great review. It was a pleasure to host your daughter's wedding and I am glad we helped make it a memorable day. I will pass your comments to the rest of the team and hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This hotel is great, it is right next to Manchester Piccadilly station so really good for me as I bring customers to old Trafford and have to travel back to Gatwick the next day usually. It was my first stay but I got an upgrade to the penthouse apartments and have to say I am gutted i did not stay in the apartment longer as it was huge with 2 double bedrooms, an upstairs and living area etc.

I usually stay in the ramada near the ground but will always check with this now before I book that..

Good service from the check in staff, and the bar area looked good. I cant comment on food as i didnt eat anything

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank seandaytona
Ian H, General Manager at The Place Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for your encouraging comments. We hope to see you soon again when you return to Manchester.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Ease of check in, friendly staff, excellent location, 10 min walk from , Selfridges, Arndale and all the shops you could need, Printworks for bars and clubs etc.
The apartments are of excellent standard with specious bedrooms, sitting area and a kitchen area. The kitchen has all you need to cook your basic meals.
The sitting area and bedrooms have TV's and there is a washer dryer and ironing board also.
One of our apartment’s was upgraded to an executive which is slightly more specious than the standard with a larger sitting area and larger bedrooms.
We were a party of 8 ladies everyone said they would return.
There is a £100 bond per apartment just to ensure no damage etc. but this is refundable at checkout.
I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The executive apartments are slightly bigger with the en-suite room huge. But all are a great size.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Clopooky

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you all again in a near future.