“Dirty tables, bad food”

Yates Manchester
Ranked #1,290 of 2,254 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Stoke
“Dirty tables, bad food”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I can't say much for this place, the tables weren't wiped down, and I ordered what would probably have been a lovely meal in a decent place, however it felt and tasted like I was eating a joke shop rubber chicken.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Enthato

“Bar man Luke needs a personality”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I visited here last week on a Saturday afternoon, food is cheap and cheerful likewise with the drinks ... Atmosphere was fine not busy but just a nice crowd to creat an atmosphere ..

Found the bar man that served my drinks Luke was on his badge , looked liked he didnt want to be at work everything was such an effort for him , I didn't even get a thank you when he give me my change .

In comparison the young lady who brought us out food was very polite and helpful .

Overall an ok bar for cheap bar snacks and drinks

• Visited June 2013