“Worth buying the voucher”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Duttons Manchester

Duttons Manchester
Ranked #431 of 2,242 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Dutton's is a well established, unique and quirky - with outstanding customer service being out NO.1 priority you are sure to be wined and dined like nowhere else. We are Manchester's best secret.
Manchester
“Worth buying the voucher”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

I had brought a voucher for afternoon tea it was worth the money! The staff were very attentive and cater for our needs. The glass of processco had lost it fizz I point this out and it was changed straight away! My husband is vegetarian the waitress brought out extra sandwich for him and even brought out extra cake selection when we pointed out we didn't like one of the cakes provided! The staff are a credit to the establishment.

• Visited January 2014

• Czech first
“Best Christmas party!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

This year the Christmas party was down to me to organise - so I chose Duttons after eating and drinking here a few times.
The staff a Duttons were absolutely brilliant to work with, they made sure I had everything organised on time.
The meal itself was one of the best Christmas party dinners I have had. Bearing in mind there was 30 of us and it was "Mad Friday", we were all served at the same time, it was good quality, and plenty of it. I did vouchers for our office, and the bar staff at Duttons were on the ball with it all.
The live entertainment on the night was spot on as well.
Would recommend eating drinking here any time of year.

• Visited December 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Food wasn't up to scratch.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

I have been here a few times on business. I went much earlier in year and was really impressed with the atmosphere and food.
However, since then I feel the food and service have taken a nose dive. The bits of salad on the side if most dishes are warm and wilted and any dips you have appear to have been prepared some time ago as there was a film on the top, yuk. On the last two occasions the chips were old and my fish cake had two prawns in it and the rest was just mashed potato, no fish! We had to chase the waitress down for more drinks and the bill.
I won't return again.

• Visited November 2013
Sale
“Excellent staff, great food, lovely bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

We attended Duttons recently for our Christmas staff meal, we work nearby and its a thriving place, the kind of bar Albert Sq has needed for some time. We were given service that was second to none. the food was lovely and felt home cooked. the beer and drinks served well and we wanted for nothing.

Really well done to all.

Visited December 2013
wirral
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Visited here at the end of November for an afternoon tea which I purchased through living social. This cost £25 for four people for afternoon tea with prosecco!! This was amazing, from start to finish. I'd go as far as to say this was the best afternoon tea I have ever had(and I've been for a lot). Service was amazing too! From start to finish an excellent deal!