“Best Pies of our Trip”

Pieminister
Ranked #16 of 2,386 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Right in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter, this is a great place to recharge your batteries after browsing the many great shops in this part of town.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We tried several pie shops during our visit to the UK, but Pieminister in Manchester was by far
the best. A light buttery crust with very tasty ingredients, really a superb meal. I had the
Chicken of Aragon (free range chicken with smoked bacon and tarragon pie) while Dana had the
Free Ranger (free range chicken & ham hock pie with leek & thyme) and they were both
delicious. I finished with lemon meringue and she had the chocolate brownies both were very
good. Not a fancy place, but a very good place for a pie-meal. We were there April 2014.

1  Thank msoz45

Reviewed July 7, 2014

By now, one of my favourite places in the area. Good value, tasty food and nice environment. Ideal for after shopping or before going for a drink.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

A visit to Pieminister is delightful, delicious and fun and not as sinfull as you may think with the quality choice of 'light' pies they offer.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I can not even count the amount of times I have been here. Each time the food is on the SPOT! Try the scott egg if you can. So delicious.

The staff are always super friendly and are more than happy to help, giving attentive care each time I have been in!

I am working my way through all the pies, but I am concerned if I continuer, I won't fit through the door!

Don't miss out on visiting this place. Order the full works and you will not be disappointed!

I want pie now :)

2  Thank Ilovefastfood
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Good pies to choose from. staff are very friendly and helpful. Go for the deal so you get Mash peas gravy and chalottes. You will not be disappointed.