“At last resraurant pies”
Review of Pieminister

Pieminister
Ranked #16 of 2,261 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Right in the heart of Manchester's Northern Quarter, this is a great place to recharge your batteries after browsing the many great shops in this part of town.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“At last resraurant pies”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

To say I enjoy pies could be an understatement but to say why I have not been hear before is definatly a mysyery. For to long I have been a Hollands fan and at times a Greggs or Grenhalges sampler but those days are gone. Food has come a long way with fine dinning but the humble pie has been left behind. NOT ANY MORE. Its a must for any pie fan to try Pieminster. There us a whole range to try but I wont go through them all as it will just make me hungry again but suffice to say there is one for every taste. Even free range chicken. The mash is lovely with the minted peas and rich gravy. This is not a chain either although I wouldnt mind if they opened more. Its run by people who care about what they do. And by the way the coffee is gorgeous. There may be plans to sell it as well as the take out pies so it sounds like a great night in as well if you cant get out to the place.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Brilliant ”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Went here after disappointment at simple menu change, so glad we did....... Amazing selection of pies, absolutely delicious and great value for money , my new favourite lunchtime spot in Manchester :)

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good value and very tasty”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I have visited this Pieminister a few times since it opened and I've always been impressed. I've not eaten in yet but have bought takeaway pies to cook at home. The pies are a generous size and one is plenty with some mash. There is a good variety of pies and there seem to be new recipes whenever I visit. Although I've not sat in the restaurant, I've noticed that they have a good selection of beers including ales. The staff are always friendly and the place has a relaxed atmosphere. Recommended for lunch or an weekend tea after a few pints or alternatively as a quick supper on a weeknight.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“My favourite place in the Northern Quarter”
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

I cannot commend this place enough.
Fantastic, fresh, delicious food.
Friendly, enthusiastic and excellent staff.

I have visited many times, and will continue to :)

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good Grub”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Visited here Sat 1st Feb with 3 friends.... Lets just say... we were 4 hungry bears....

We got seated very quickly and the waitress couldn't be enough help... We had starters and mains with drinks galore.

Had the Sausage Roll to start which was... well... it was a sausage roll... not officially a starter on their menu but we made it one! Also the Pork Scratching's where great too......

Pies where delish.... we all had different ones but we all agreed that this place was ace for Pies!

Everyone was stuffed and very happy by the end of the evening....

Visited February 2014