“One direction- stewards reply.”
Review of Etihad Stadium

Manchester City FC Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Etihad Stadium
Ranked #4 of 177 things to do in Manchester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and visit the home of the Manchester City Football Club and explore the heritage through the unique memorabilia and interactive displays, reliving the greatest moments and discovering what makes City the Club that it is today. Take in the view of the Etihad from the Directors’ Seating area and visit one of the Club's superb hospitality areas. Take your seat in the press room, sit behind the press desk and through your own eyes, experience the feelings and emotions Manuel Pellegrini and the first team players feel when conducting a press conference. Visit the players’ lounge, get warmed up in the players warm up room and then venture into the inner sanctum of the dressing room. Sit in your favourite player’s seat before heading to tunnel. Stand in the tunnel and experience the roar of 55,000 supporters, then walk pitch side and take in the panoramic view of the Etihad Stadium. Sit in Manuel Pellegrini’s seat in the dugout and feel the big match excitement.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“One direction- stewards reply.”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Hello everyone, I hope everyone enjoyed there visit to the etihad, it was a pleasure to be able to host you all. I've read most of the reviews posted around the one direction concert dates, very nice to hear a lot of the reviews commented on our work, and how we acted. And also an apology to everyone who wasn't happy with us, I read one review mentioning a female steward commenting on telling the reviewer to sit down and there not allowed to dance. I think this is horrible, and I'm sorry that you had this experience. I apologise. Many thanks.

3 Thank daniel s

• Polish first
Kendal, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“wouldn't want them to brew beer”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

not a very good concert experience, won't be back amazed no one was hurt during the chaos that ensued around the merchandise stalls. why no merchandise in the stadium, and don't get me started on the hopeless carparking

Visited May 2014
Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“One Direction Concert 30th May”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Went with my daughter & granddaughter, 1D were amazing well worth the money, the stadium is impressive the only thing that went wrong was the traffic chaos after the show, what should have been a maximum hour journey home took 3hrs ! very bad planning the car park was left unmanned by "event parking" which was disgraceful and 5 queues of traffic trying to get out of one entrance. No traffic cops around. If this had been a football match this would not have happened, so come on Manchester get organised for next time.

Visited May 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Öne and only direction!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

After aquick read of sum of the coments on here i felt i had to write my own...we visited the stadium for the 1d concert on sunday and have to say we thought it was very well organised every steward we spoke to was very helpful!! Tram was easy to Use and stopped rite outside the stadium!! Security was great felt safe and the girls enjoyed the concert!!! Well done etihad and of course liam harry niall louis an zayn and five seçimde of summer!!!!

1 Thank Jayne H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“faultless”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I took my daughter to see One Direction on Saturday 31/5/14 and unfortunatly she was taken ill shortly after the start with her heart condition. We were sat in block 116 and as soon as I alerted the stewards, they did everything in there powers to help us. Infact they weny above and beyond their roll.
I would like to personally Thank those members of staff who helped my daughter and I.

2 Thank Rachel L