“Unique, best eating experience in Manchester”
Review of Cibo Didsbury - CLOSED

Cibo Didsbury
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Cibo Restaurant/Bar is an Italian Restaurant serving rustic, mostly Northern-Italian cuisine and Venetian Cicchetti style dining to Didsbury. Diners have a choice of large and small portions to suit their dining preferences. The bar menu includes a mix of classic and quirky cocktails that can be enjoyed with Cicchetti and nibbles
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We went to Cibo on a busy Friday night and feared the worst, however the staff were unbelievably attentive and knew the menu inside and out. The pace at which the food came was perfect, everything we ate was delicious with the lobster ravioli, lamb meatballs and king prawns our favourite. The cocktail menu is also fantastic, my girlfriend fell in love with the popping candy cocktail. we have already booked a table for next week. thoroughly recommend this place, if your bored of standard italian food then this place is for you.

2  Thank alexfrost

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was really looking forward to my meal at CIBO but, for me personally, chose the wrong time to visit. I would however recommend a visit at any other time.

The food and service were very good. My friend and I opted for food from their 'tapas' menu - the san danielle ham and burrata cheese, beef meat balls, pan fried sardines, penne carbonara. The food arrived quickly and the staff very friendly and helpful.

However, on Friday and Saturday evenings they have a d.j. playing the sort of music I would expect to find in a club at two in the morning. If that suits you this is a good place to visit but for me, sober at 7.00 p.m. in the evening, it wasn't quite right. The good news is that at all other times I am assured that the ambience is different.

So I will be back.

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Excellent range of small plates - the gnocchi with venison and aubergines balls lovely. The place looks a bit unfinished though.