“PERFECT,& amazing value for your money!”

Spa Urban Oasis at Debenhams
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Urban Oasis wellbeing hair and beauty day spa is the proud winner of the 2015 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence. We offer a wide variety of massages, facials, spa packages, all hair services alongside all regular beauty and maintenance treatments for women and men. All our treatments are bookable via the Urban Oasis App or via our website. Our team of highly skilled and experienced therapists & stylists await you. You can find us in Debenhams Manchester City Centre. A whole floor dedicated to Wellbeing, Hair and Beauty.Six treatment rooms, champagne nail bar, large L'Oreal Hair Salon, pedicure suite, Rose room for two, Spray tanning room,the Oasis Lounge relaxation area, comfortable reception area The View Balcony Bar where you can enjoy afternoon tea or a glass of bubbly.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“PERFECT,& amazing value for your money!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

From entering to leaving, I was treated fabulously! Felt like I'd been there for hours; utterly relaxed!
Afternoon tea was included, & was better than I expected; just gorgeous. Seated at a table overlooking the sales floor, perfect peace & quiet!
Emma was my therapist today, and I cannot recommend her or the entire experience enough!
Thank you!

Visited July 2014

High Peak Derbyshire
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Love coming here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to Spa Urban Oasis for a few years now to have my hair done. My stylist Anthony Roberts is amazing. I have never been disappointed which is why I always come back. For me, it's a special journey as I live 25 miles away, so it's a day out as well. It's nice to have my hair done, then go out knowing my hair looks fabulous. I used to come with my daughter, but now she is in London she misses coming here. She hasn't found anyone half as good as Anthony!
I have yet to try any of the treatments but one day I will as they look so good. I would recommend this place to everyone!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank LoonyPrune
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Blissful Spa Ritual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

The staff were very friendly and the treatments were brilliant. The spa was so peaceful despite it being a major department store.

Visited June 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Fantastic experience, would recommend you try it, thank you so much.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

A truly relaxing experience helped by the wonderful friendly staff and atmosphere . Will be returning regularly .

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent treatments. ..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

The treatments were very relaxing and thorough. Decor and facilities could be better more luxury and changing rooms. Afternoon tea basic.

1 Thank Poppypaw