“Relaxed unpretentious spot offering good food and service at a reasonable price.”
Review of Juan Sanchez Tapas

Juan Sanchez Tapas
Ranked #537 of 2,345 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Juan Sanchez provides diners with an authentic taste of Spain in South Manchester, with a warm Spanish welcome, relaxed atmosphere and friendly service surrounded by customary style decor. Our menu is based on traditional Spanish recipes - several of them passed down through the family - and offers a wide selection of tapas and paella suitable for vegetarians or guests requiring gluten free choices. Drink choices include jugs of Sangria, wines, beers and soft drinks. A home banqueting service is available to order - providing a custom made tapas menu to suit your needs. We also cater outside normal opening hours for events like Weddings, Birthdays and other special occasions.
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

The kind of place which suits any occasion. We went as two friends taking advantage of the early bird three tapas for £10 offer but I've been in a bigger group before for a birthday and the service was still excellent. There's a range of tempting tapas and the staff were very patient as we flapped in the face of such big decisions. The portion sizes were just about right and everything was brought out quickly and with smiles. As it was earlier in the evening and quite a few people were sitting outside the atmosphere wasn't quite the same as I imagine it would be later on but it still made for a lovely start to the weekend. We will be back. Thank you.

1  Thank Cassiebwfc

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Really enjoyed this place been here a few times and it keeps getting better food is great, Authentic and not microwaved. Had really good pork stew and cod stuffed peppers. Its just very traditional and would recommend it also has a nice outside seating section. Nice beer too :)

1  Thank Glider2014
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Myself and wife have visited a couple of times now and tryed a variety of dishes from the menu, the food is fresh and great value the pardon peppers are great as are the croquettes I love the meat paella and my wife likes all the seafoodishes, she is also a celiac so she was really impressed to hear that gluton free flour is used as much as possible in the dishes, the waitress was really helpful and knowlagable about all the dishes and even recommend a couple of wines to complement the meal that I would normally not have tryed but were excellent. I would recommend this restaurant. if you happen to be in chorlton try it you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Andy W
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I love this place. I'm really impressed with the authentic food. I love that the staff chat about the menu and make you feel at home. I went for the pre valentines taster menu and tried a few things I've never had before. Great idea. I've been since and tried new things.I love the chorizo in red wine! Taken a few people there and they liked it too. No complaints at all.

1  Thank Debra H
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Love going for a meal there, always a great offer whether you're out for a big meal or just in the mood for a quick bite, a great choice - full of flavour (portions seem small but theres actually a lot on your plate), great service and guaranteed a great meal!

Stop thinking about it... Go... :D