“Lovely food & good Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Juan Sanchez Tapas

Juan Sanchez Tapas
Ranked #478 of 2,246 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely food & good Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The food is very good, the owner could not do enough for us, the Atmosphere was Fab, shame it’s not bigger, but as long as the food is good ( & it was) who could ask for more & it was not too expensive, will go back again & again & again ........

• Visited June 2013

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“The best tapas in Manchester!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The occasion was a family meal with one tapas "virgin"

We arrived early and unannounced and were offered any table we liked. We were pleased to see that they do an ealybird offer of 3 tapas for £10 from 5-7pm wihch suited us perfectly!

The friendly and helpul wait staff took our order promptly and brought the cold and delicious draft Estrella almost immediately. As we had had a hard day moving flats it went down very well!

We ordered a selection of tapas including paellas, albondigas and calamari everything was good but we especially enjoyed the albondigas and the calamari which were cooked to perfection.

Our tapas virgin enjoyed her paella and creamy garlic chicken and was even bold enough to try sone tortilla even though she does not eat eggs!

We would certainly return if we are ever in the area again and fancied tapas.

The only slight downside to the visit was the lack of parking. The place is on a very busy main road with shops and rstaurants all around and absolutely nowhere to park! maybe next time we will take the bus!

• Visited June 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Small slice of Spain”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Step out of chorlton bustling streets into a little piece of Spanish atmosphere.
Immediately feel your spirits lifted by the lively music and friendly authentic staff.

Both myself and my girlfriend are picky eaters and have been here twice now and had around 16 different dishes between us and there still dishes on the menu we both looking forward to trying on our next visit

Pro
Friendly service
Good range of tapas both vegy and carni
Spanish music
Only one loo
Spanish feel and atmosphere

• Visited February 2013
Chennai (Madras), India
“Good food. Good price. Good location”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My wife and I went here during our one day stay of Manchester for dinner. The food is really good. We had a plate of the olives as a starter, and they were delicious. Since we were not too hungry, we didn't eat much. But what we did eat, potato's and one more dish were really good. The service also is quick and efficient, without being too nosy.

• Visited May 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A welcome addition to Chorlton breakfast places”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I had the veggie plate - delicious but I've forgotten the name of the dish already! Anyway, the best Spanish omelette I have ever had (and as a vegetarian who travels to Spain for work or holiday a few times a year - I have had a LOT of Spanish omelette...), broad beans, mushrooms, a fried egg, a croquette and spectacularly yummy pan con tomate. Matched with great coffee and proper fresh squeezed OJ. I am so glad I tried this place for breakfast, I've always enjoyed the tapas and I like the vibe here, so delighted to give the breakfast five stars.

Visited May 2013