“It's just the only place we ever go”

Font Bar Manchester
Ranked #38 of 208 Nightlife in Manchester
Manchester, United Kingdom
“It's just the only place we ever go”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Font is THE place to go. Perfect atmosphere, perfect prices, perfect service and drinks. I've never had a bad experience here. The food is always spot on too

Visited November 2013

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great drinks and the food is good value”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I love font for drinks and I've been coming since I turned 18, but we ate at the Oxford rd branch for first time. I loved my veggie hot dog, the chilli and cheese sauce were cracking. I upgraded to curly fries for 50p and it was worth it I love them. This isn't going to win a Michelin star, but it's good value and proper central. I took a point off because my mate's eggs were overcooked, but they got her new ones. It's great fun as well.

Visited October 2013
Northampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Yummy!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I'm at university in Manchester and I must say, this is by far the best place to go if you want delicious drinks at VERY affordable prices. Lovely, calm atmosphere but with a great vibe. Although I havent had food there yet, I've heard it is also rather scrumptious. Definitely going to miss this place when I finish uni for good.

Visited September 2013
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I really love both this cocktail bar and the one they have in fallowfield, the cocktails range from £2-4, which would probably be considered cheap compared to other manchester cocktail bars, but the quality of the cocktail is brilliant too! the atmosphere is great, background music and plenty of groups of people having a good time, its more of a student place but I have taken my parents in there too and they loved it just as much!

Visited June 2013
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Font is just amazing! The atmosphere is laid back and sociable, whilst offering a wide range of drinks and cocktails (starting from £2). Great place to grab a drink or two when passing through Manchester, or before hitting the clubs later on!

Visited July 2013