“Mind the pennes and the pounds look after themselves”

Le Delicatezze Di Bruno
Ranked #13 of 2,254 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester
“Mind the pennes and the pounds look after themselves”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Great food, best prices I've seen in Manchester and lovely staff.

I'll be back as Arnold once said.

Bugger I need 100 characters. Bruno was delightful from the moment I entered the restaurant until I left. The tapas idea is great and I got some penne polpette (hope that's spelt right) and it was great!!

3 Thank ematthew

Manchester
“Bellissimo”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Brunos new look is so homely, the new menu is so yummy and Bruno is such a charming man never a frown allways a smile :-) the food is second to none. A place to visit never just once.
We look forward to visiting again. Thank you :)

1 Thank hgil71
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Totally comparable to Italy!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I went here last week for the second time after waiting on the edge of my seat for them to open again after their refurbishment. Definitely worth the wait! The food is always excellent and ready in minutes. Both times I've had the menu "for two hungry people" which includes five tapas, two mains and two puddings. All for £22.50. Unbelievable value and great quality food. The Regina pizza is easily in my top three pizzas ever and I thought pizza in England was ruined for me forever after I went to Italy on holiday. And as if it couldn't get better, the staff are lovely and attentive and it's a fifteen minute bus ride from Piccadilly gardens. I would recommend booking as it's "cosy" inside. And...it's great for vegetarians. I can't see how anyone could possibly not enjoy the food because one of the things that makes it's good is that it's just honest food. Can't recommend enough!

1 Thank wmay91
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Couldn't have asked for anything better - great food at a bargain price served by lovely people in record time.

1 Thank Riley C
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Large birthday group”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Lovely restaurant, great food and the staff could not do enough for our large party. Will definitely go again.

1 Thank Lyndsey S