“amazballs!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I've lived near this restaurant since it opened and never given it a second thought. However tonight I tried it and it truely is an amazing place. It may not look like much from the outside but the food was amazing and the prices sooo reasonable.
Would recommend this to all!!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We visited here after reading review and wondered what all the fuss was about, yes parking isn't great and it definitely looks a little disheveled but what an atmosphere! warm cosy and welcoming, you get a lovely warm welcome and nothing is too much trouble for Bruno or the team, it had a great feeling about the place and everyone in the place especially us was having a lovely evening. The food was great, we had tapas and pizza and the pizza was one of the best we have had. Tapas was lovely although our mushrooms were not as hot as we would of liked. Excellent dessert and coffee, not much more to say other than we will definitely be back, again and again.... can't wait to try other dishes now, Absolute value for money for quality food and atmosphere.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have travelled a lot in Italy and Di Bruno is the kind of place I love when in Italy, good food well presented, with good wine and service, I just really enjoyed it, what else can I say, i had no problem parking but my plan B was to park on the Asda 7 mins walk away. I shall be returning with friends.

Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Have been watching this business grow we have been eating on and off for twelve months and not had any bad meals the staff dont speak much english so some thing gets lost in translation on occasions but all in all brunos has improved enough for me to take friends there for xmas party was great but portions needs to be alittle bigger many thanks to all staff very accommodating

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We went to celebrate a family birthday last night after reading all the great reviews. We were not disappointed. The food was lovely, very cheap and the service excellent.

The decor is dated and quite plain but Bruno is such as good host and the food so nice that you forget all about it. I would wholeheartedly recommend it. We even had a proposal on the next table!!! She said yes.