“Bruno is an excellent host with a great team of staff”

Le Delicatezze Di Bruno
Ranked #28 of 2,389 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

After reading the reviews my partner really wanted to try this place. We decided to try it out one evening and we were really happy with the outcome! It is extremely easy to get to using public transport (tram to Ashton, alight at Velopark or jump on the 216 and alight near HSBC Clayton).

We opted for the Pizza e Dintorni for 2 people £12,00. A 12″ pizza of our choice and 6 Italian Tapas from their selection.

We ordered the Firenze (duck, spinach and roasted peppers) pizza. Tapas was king prawns, mussels, calamari, antipasto Italiano, insalata caprese and bruschetta al pomodoro.

The pizza was incredibly tasty and with a thin crisp base I cannot wait to go back.

We really enjoyed the tapas,especially the insalata caprese (although a dash more of the delicious dressing would make it even better!)

We finished our meal with tiramisu and the lemon cheesecake followed by coffee. I rarely enjoy tiramisu but this one was light with the right balance of coffee. The lemon cheesecake was wonderful.

The restaurant is extremely clean and you can see that the staff are dedicated to showcase good Italian food and excellent service. (The bathrooms are cleaner and more modern than some of the larger restaurants in city centre).

What the restaurant lacks in decor is more than made up for by the tasty food and delightful staff.

The staff were friendly and attentive. There is a true sense of good honest Italian food being served here and it is definitely a restaurant that you must try if you like Italian food.

I shall be recommending Bruno's to my Italian friends.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We decided to give Bruno's place a try on a wet Sunday afternoon after reading the reviews on here. It really is as good as people say. We both had the 3 course set menu for £7.50 each which is unbelievable value for money. Homemade Tomato & Basil soup for starters was excellent and my main of lasagna was perhaps the best lasagna I have had anywhere. Desert consisted of lemon cheesecake and tiramisu, both of which were homemade and tasted great. Our bill came to £17 including drinks which quite frankly is too cheap for the quality of food offered. Places like this deserve support from people so please give it a try and don't be put off by its surroundings.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food , friendly staff, value for money ........ top night out !! 10/10 !!!!, will definitely revisit many times , not to be missed

Reviewed October 30, 2013

By far the most genuine Italian restaurant I have been to, the quality of his food is only matched by the service offered even when busy with a full house. I plan to make this a regular haunt of mine!

Thanks Bruno!

1  Thank JamieR2059
Reviewed October 28, 2013

From the outside Bruno's could easily be mistaken for a kebab shop, walk by and it's your loss! The last Italian restaurant I went to was very swanky and highly recommended one in Milan but this place knocked it into a cocked hat.
Bruno is a star, friendly attentive and great with a hyperactive nine year old. Just when you think it's really good your food arrives and you know it's excellent. We had the tapas and pizza for four. You have to try the ribs, meltingly tender with a delicate flavour, beautiful. Infact I could waffle on about all of the dishes we ate. The best Italian meal I've ever had. I'll be back and will demand the recipes!

1  Thank Michael H