“Perfect evening!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Olive & Thyme

Olive & Thyme
Ranked #227 of 2,185 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Olive & Thyme is a Mediterranean cafe, bar and restaurant in the heart of Chorlton, offering freshly prepared food ranging from Mezes and Turkish Kebabs to Italian Pastas and Pizzas. Our unique venue is very spacious making it a comfortable and welcoming place to dine with groups of friends, families and colleagues or just on your own. O&T benefits from its south-facing shop front allowing plenty of sun light, whether you are sitting inside next to the wood-burning stove or outside in the heated glassed seating area.
“Perfect evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

I recently went for my first visit with a friend and will definitely be going back. The service was excellent. I loved the way we were offered a glass of water the moment we'd sat down while we looked at the menus. That and the fire made for a really welcoming atmosphere. We ordered a mix of mezzes and main dishes and they were both well presented, I had the knuckle of lamb which was the special and thoroughly enjoyed it. The meat was beautifully cooked and came with a sauce which was a really interesting combination of flavours, I wouldn't have thought to put this mix together and I loved it.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank WhalleyR

“Never again not for lunch anyway”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

The food was standard nothing amazing, the bread was mouldy chicken was frozen and wasnt fresh with no seasoning.Onion rings was the best thing that came when we had ate our lunch. Highly disappointed! Would not recommend guys!

1 Thank Cammyj21
“Absolutely Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have visited twice already this month, with friends and family. Everything we ordered was wonderful! A special treat was the freshly baked bread served with a selection of mouth-watering mezes. I then had the Lemon & Thyme Chicken Risotto which was absolutely delicious. I love the flavour of thyme and with this dish, as with others on the menu, it added a wonderful aroma too. The next time I had Sea Bass with olives and tomatoes - the tastiest ever!
It's great to come across a restaurant that pulls out all the stops to make your visit special, and you can see that this family-owned place will be a great success.
This restaurant has captured the true essence of the Mediterranean with its stylish decor and skilful blend of ingredients that leaves you wanting to come back again and again.

1 Thank liz r
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Olive & Thyme Review”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Food average but passable.Table service was dreadful-our drinks were left on the bar for over ten minutes ( actually went and got them ourselves) and when we tried to pay and the card reader went wrong the response was rude to the point of me saying I will never frequent this venue again.
Saray on Wilbraham Road is superior in every aspect.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Came here on the 13th Feb 2013 with my partner.

It was our first visit and we were very please with the service, food and atmosphere.

I would come here again.

1 Thank MattBNorthwest