“Local”

Dilshad Tandoori Restaurant
Ranked #513 of 2,400 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We always visit this Indian if we want a lovely meal with great service, have eaten here many times and cannot fail this restaurant.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Booked a meal here for myself and my partner and due to it being Christmas day I didn't really expect excellence and thought it would probably be less personal and possibly the food would be pre cooked. I cannot praise them enough. The food was mouth watering, well cooked, fresh and delicious. The meal size was more than expected and we where so full we where unable to finish the main meal and had to decline the dessert. The service was second to none. I felt really valued as a customer and I never had an empty glass or cup.
I do eat spicy food quite regularly as well as cooking it myself and I can highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes great quality food and fantastic service. If you want evening this is the place to go.