“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I ate here on a Sunday evening. The restaurant was not busy but turning over a reasonable number of clients. I was greeted very warmly by the staff and I found the service most attentive, but not intrusive. The menu selection is what one expects. My meal arrived very promptly and was absolutely delicious. I ordered a side dish rather than a main course and believe me it was plenty big enough. The restaurant itself is very clean and has a lovely modern ambience. I would recommend it and would also return next time I am in Manchester.

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

My first visit to this restaurant was very pleasant.we have been welcomed into the restaurant by someone dressed in a topical Indian dress,very funny.service very attentive,the place was nice and clean, music not too loud,and the food was over the average 8or9 out of 10 would definitely revisit next time i'm in Manchester.

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

The food here was lovely! Thoroughly enjoyed my meal! Service was quick and the staff were very friendly and approachable!

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Just had chilli chicken which wasnt chili at it was the worst sweat & sour chicken ive had and got charged for over £13 for this item alone rhe total bill came to over £30 for 1 person. You need a second mortgage to eat here.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Visited with a large group of friends mid week so it wasn't busy but service was a little slow. However, the restaurant itself is a nice space and the food was very good.

Well situated for a drink in the Northern Quarter just round the corner. I'd certainly return.