“Watch for service charges taken out for my birthday so couldn't complain to manager will not returning”
Review of Zest

Zest
Ranked #624 of 2,436 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was taken out for my birthday so could not complain to manager not nice to rip people off for two people who had 2 papadums that is 1 each and dips a curry each and 1 peschwari nan and 1portion of pilau rice between us both and a pint of cobra it cost over 33 pounds that was with over 6 pounds service charge added food was nice on the positive side. But will not be going again sticking to far Pavillion 2 in atherton nextto the train station and astley tandoori take away and I will not be recommending zest as I would hate to think of the people being overcharged not nice shame on you zest

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Everyone had been telling us how good Zest was so we decided to give it a try and weren't disappointed. It's set in an ex Little Chef on the side of the East Lancs Rd. The food is fresh and tasty, maybe a little on the timid side spice wise - when you order a madras you expect it to have a kick!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

6adults went for a birthday meal.. arrived around 6.30-7.00 mid week and the place was already steadily filling up. . We was seated quicky. .we did wait a while to order a drink and poppadoms. . Then half way through the poppadoms the waiter took our orders.. i ordered meat Samosa which the waiter practically skimmed it on the table which we all thought was rude..then the same waiter came with drinks for the table and he stood at the side of me asked me to pass them out as they all slopped on my white jeans I commented I wasn't happy with that. .. The food was fine every body enjoyed it. .. The waiters we didn't find as pleasant as they could or should of been. . So for us if was ok nothing outstanding but clean modern and average price. ..6 adults he had 3 cokes 2pint of lager 8 poppadoms 1 starter 6 mains with 2 naans and it was £100

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic Food Great value for money and Superb staff I would definitely go back the portions are large so you may want to share

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Went with some friends and had a really good time. The restaurant is beautiful, very clean and modern. My meal was the South Indian lamb curry and was very tasty indeed. My wive wasn't overly impressed with hers but still enjoyed it. Four if us drank copious amounts of wine/beer and the bill was a pleasant surprise. If there's a negative, it gets very busy and quite noisy as the night goes on, so make sure you book early if dining with children. Overall a good experience.