“June 2013”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We purchased a Wowcher An 'all-you-can-eat' Mongolian BBQ for 2 people at The Mongolian Grill, Manchester. The restaurant was very quiet we went on a Saturday afternoon so there was not atmosphere but it seemed clean & waitress was attentive however we was disappointed that 2 of the main ingredients beef & prawns were not available & when we asked why we was told they were still waiting for a delivery. The food was ok but we probably wont visit again.

1  Thank Jannette W

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We bought this as a wowcher deal and after looking at the reviews I was sceptical but would like to say I'm pleasantly surprised.
Let me quickly explain the set up just so you can get a proper understanding. . . Basically its an all you can eat buffet type set up, You pick from a selection of meats, then you coat in a wide range of herbs/spices, then whatever sauce you desire, followed by any extras (vegetables, mixed nuts, coconut etc) in no particular order. You then hand your bowl to the chef who cooks it for you on a large hot plate right before your eyes.
You can buy sides, we picked the spicy egg fried rice and noodles which were both really good.
I went up three times and felt it got better everytime.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND that People who are labelling the food as 'terrible' is because they themselves are terrible cooks. The chef only heats the food the rest is down to you. If your idea of seasoning is salt and a bit of pepper this probably isn't going to be the place for you. I myself love the concept because I'm a foodie and I know what I like, so in that case I had an enjoyable meal.
Admittedly this place isn't for everybody but It shouldn't be labelled terrible by ANYONES standards I went less than a week ago and I'm already getting a craving to go back :)

3  Thank Ashobii
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The venue used to be the old blob shop many moons ago, the place has been tarted up, it is nothing to write home about. We used a woucher costing next to nothing. The starters are not very nice but the main meal is great. Plenty of meats and fish all fresh and tasty. The service was good, the staff work really hard and all were polite an smiling. I really can not complain we had ample amounts of food for 10 pound a head. This place is was it is cheap and cheerful!

1  Thank JRC76
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This restaurant is a Bar and it is called fiddlers Three I was there with friends the food was lovely I had the scampi because I do not eat meat but the do a steak and wine evening for £19.95

1  Thank GRAINNE224
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went Saturday afternoon, service was good, food lovely and it only cost £13.00 for the 2 of us. Will be going again.