“TERRIBLE”

Cuisines: Mexican, American, Steakhouse, Barbecue, Diner
Manchester, United Kingdom
“TERRIBLE”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

AVOID AVOID AVOID! Totaly bizarre service and the food was just appauling. We ordered starters of grilled goats cheese (which I was really looking forward to) came out grilled cheddar on toast!!! Awful awful salsa that came with the starters just disgusting! We ordered garlic bread for the little one and that had the cheapest bright orange cheese melted on it as in burger cheese slices!! My husband said the steak was nice and my spicy rice and chicken was passable! The two boys ordered cheese burgers after a few bites my 3 year old and 13 year old were complaining it was spicy. After trying them and cutting open the burgers they contained Chilli!!

The service was fine but bizarre!! They had two waiters on the go smartly dressed who took the orders. But NO it was the pot washer in his DIRTY white kitchen coat that served the food and cleared the plates!!

The price we paid for this disgusting food is unthinkable! We paid our bill and had to get out of there, we expected about £3 something change which was practically thrown at us on a plate filled with 5p, 10p and 50p!! We didnt complain because in the end we were just laughing at how appauling the night was and just wanted to get out of there!!! Wish I'd actually complained fully and refused to pay now!!

Im not even putting a star on the rating as they didnt even reach the first!! WILL NOT BE GOING BACK EVER. This resturant will not last long, I'm sure!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Jenni B

“Shambles”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Well were to start ...cold building, waiters dressed in there own clothes which is unprofessional, obviously not the fault of the waiters there seems to be a management problem in the whole. Starter took a while but was ok, main took quite a bit longer and wasnt offered more drinks; asked for streak medium and I can honestly say I havent eat anything so dry in my life. It really seems a shame because its a nice building and if cooked right the food would be nice because there was no problem with the actual produce. Overall Im certain this restaurant will not last past march if theres not a dramatic change in the things ive highlighted above. However hopefully they can sort the problems! (Get a manager and a game plan!!!!)

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good enough”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We went on a groupon deal and I felt we had really good value for money. It was freezing inside which was unfortunate, the starters was good and generously sized. We did wait a while even though we were the only ones in there but we didn't mind. The steak was huge and well cooked, however ,my t bone was a little fatty in parts. A lovely building. Would go back, but only on an offer.

• Visited February 2013
england
“Very poor”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Visited for first time on groupon deal. Very cold and no loo roll in ladies loo. Waited long time for starters and cold when arrived and not as described. Re done and 20 mins later arrived re heated scallops with bit eaten out re served!!!! Also crab cakes warmed up!!! Steak not fillet thin and over cooked was told it was because it was Brazilian steak!!! Poor service and food nit good very empty don't know how they would serve if busy !!!

1 Thank blossomEngland