Levenshulme Antiques Village
Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
First time visit

Called in today as we were passing visiting our son. There are three floors of antiques from... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2018
mark t
Bury, United Kingdom
via mobile
Poor......is being generous

Not a patch on many of the other Antiques centres ( based in old mills). The prices are... read more

Reviewed February 7, 2019
david j
Warrington, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Manchester
from $32.37
from $45.32
from $15.54
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2017

I recommend staying FAR AWAY from buying anything advertised as "antique" from here, I was scammed from one of their vendors and even after a complaint to the company who leases out the stalls, it went nowhere!

Date of experience: August 2017
4  Thank LevenshulmeTHIEVES
AntiquesVillage, Manager at Levenshulme Antiques Village, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Our understanding is that the item you purchased from one of our dealers was transacted over Ebay and after returning the item, you received a full refund on the purchase price.

Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

What a lovely little place! Charming and sweet. We had such wonderful afternoon tea! We will definitely be coming back! :)

Date of experience: March 2017
3  Thank maisiepoppy
Reviewed February 11, 2017

What a little gem! On a dreary miserable day paid a visit to the cafe for afternoon tea. What amazing value and wonderful homemade cakes. The staff couldn't have been nicer and I got to bring home what I couldn't eat. Very welcoming and they've even got the papers!
Definitely be back,,

Date of experience: February 2017
3  Thank rosmail2000
Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

I love browsing around antiques shops and the antiques village at Levenshulme was no exception. The building is huge with 2 floors of treasure, unfortunately I think the sellers are a bit delusional with thier pricing. I wouldnt class most of the furniture as antique, lots of upcycled cheap pine and hugely overpriced.
I tried to barter with one seller for a female chair which was priced at £130 and he just laughed in my face.
Alot of the sellers were displaying offers for half price on all ticket prices as clearly unable to shift the pieces at those prices.
There are sheds out back selling other pieces and these seem to be much more reasonable.

Date of experience: January 2017
5  Thank Beth T
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

I did not like the place at all. Parking out side is ok. My be this place not for me. Sorry to say not coming back.

Date of experience: January 2017