(1) Great polite staff at time of my stay.
(2) Very Clean
(3) A little off the city centre though. Although it is only 8-10 minutes brisk walk from Piccadilly the walk is awkward.
(4) Wireless (free) was clogged up and would not stream. As this is a new building, this should have been up to speed. They have not done their sums right. So as you are advertising free wireless internet Ibis,,,update it and make it work properly. If you don't update it and make it work , then it should be removed from your advertising as it is an inaccurate claim.
(5) Booking procedure is inaccurate and untidy.Maybe as a result of bad translation from French? The booking process says you need a credit card to be presented at time of check in. You do not. I do not have a credit card so I expected an argument at check in.
(6) Rooms really need a proper chair (not a plastic stool), and more of a work desk, and not a shelf
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel ibis budget Manchester Centre Pollard Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.