Hotel ibis budget Manchester Centre Pollard Street
Ranked #62 of 116 Hotels in Manchester
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I stayed in this hotel Tues 29/01/13 for 3 nights and was delighted with the service I received. The room was spotless and exactly what I required for my stay. The staff were very professional and friendly and I felt 'looked after'. I will definitely be staying again. Well done!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Frederic_Dumont_6943, Manager at Hotel ibis budget Manchester Centre Pollard Street, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. It's fantastic to hear you were pleased with the service you received and you felt the team looked after you.
We hope to see you again very soon.
Frederic Dumont

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed tues 19/02/13 for 2 nights. Great budget hotel. Staff superb. Bed was so comfortable. Spotlessly clean. Disco shower was a surprise with the lights. Only negatives - toilet was very small and a lot of noise from another room on another floor, but dealt with very quickly by staff once informed. Will be back next time in Manchester.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Many thanks for your kind comments. I am delighted you had a comfortable stay and were pleased with the service you received.
I am sorry you experienced noise from other guests, we have a zero tolerance policy and will always deal with the matter as quickly as possible.
It's great to hear you would return here in future, we look forward to welcoming you back.
gr8nico
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I atayed in this hotel on multiple occasions and everytime I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of my stay and service. Staff at Ibis budget Manchester is the highlight of the experience. Very friendly and welcoming. I was greeted bt my last name after the first stay. Healthy buffet breakfast is ideal and definitely worth £4.25. I cannot fault it. Keep up with great service. Looking forward ataying next. I will surely recommend to all my friends.

1 Thank gr8nico
Frederic_Dumont_6943, Manager at Hotel ibis budget Manchester Centre Pollard Street, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind comments. I am very pleased to hear you have been consistently impressed with the service and the quality of the hotel overall.
It's great to hear that you would recommend us to others.
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This hotel was good value for money and clean. I woud suggest the hotel is a bit more than ten minutes walk from Piccadilly Train station as stated and is defintly not in central manchester as stated. Also this is the first time I have stayed in a hotel that doesne have a kettle and then charges £1.40 for a cup of hot water!!! Seems a bit much to me.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank graph82
Frederic_Dumont_6943, Manager at Hotel ibis budget Manchester Centre Pollard Street, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Many thanks for leaving feed back on your recent stay, I'm very pleased you found us value for money.
We are not positioned in the middle of the centre, but the quieter side of town behind Piccadilly Station which is still within walking distance to shops, bars and restaurants.
It is a shame you found the walk into town longer than ten minutes. There are a number of routes, varying in length, so should you choose to stay again we will happily find an alternative for you.But now the metrolink is open right outside the hotel, there is no need to walk anywhere!

If it's simply hot water you require we will offer that free of charge, other hot drinks are available to purchase from reception. Again, on your next visit please come and see us and we will provide the water for you.
Many thanks once again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again.