“Great Pizzas and added service”

Pizza Hut Fountain Street
Ranked #1,129 of 2,242 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Great Pizzas and added service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

We loved our Pizza and also the starters to share, hot and very tasty. Service was good and attentive and an added bonus was when my girlfriend left her phone there, they text me to say they had it safe! Top Service

Visited March 2013

Bolton, United Kingdom
“Surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Used the above establishment whilst on a weekend break in Manchester. A Pizza Hut is a Pizza Hut where ever you go but what has instilled me to write a review was the service we received. Not something I was expecting at a Pizza Hut. Our server, Ben, was exceptional at his job, polite helpful and informative. I've received poorer waiter service at 5* restaurants. Well done Ben and Pizza Hut. Oh and yes the food was good as well.

• Visited December 2012
Lancashire
“Can't fault it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love this Pizza Hut. I always go there when we visit Manchester and I find that the service is always brilliant, the staff are always friendly, helpful and attentive. The food is always excellent - the chocolate fudge cake is to die for! Best fudge cake I've had. The free refills for soft drinks are good value and I love the atmosphere in the restaurant.
10/10 Fantastic!

• Visited September 2012
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Pizza Hut gave us a safe haven during the riots!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2011

A big thanks to all the staff of Pizza Hut on Fountain Street Manchester who kept me and my granddaughter safe, and fed us, while the riots and looting were going on in central Manchester. Well done!! They were calm, friendly and professional. They could easily have shown us the door, as they had locked up and closed down, but they stayed on for us. We eventually manged to get back to Macclesfield via a very convoluted route, the help of a friendly Quaker and the generosity of British Rail staff.

Visited August 2011