“excellent food”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Six of us had lunch today the food is great had the pork loin lovely one of our party had roast beef which looked lovely. We had our 6th month old granddaughter with us the staff could not have been better with her. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Called in here Saturday about 7pm, atmosphere was lovely, very relaxed with a nice buzz in the background.

We did not eat here but you pass the restaurant on the way to the loo...it looked lovely but what I did notice was a lot of the tables for 2 are right next to the walkway.

The house glass of white wine was nice and the cost of a bottle of lager and a small glass of wine was on the £8 price mark....looked at the food prices but they looked a little high.

We would go back here most definitely maybe with friends next time.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We enjoyed our meal here, rainy Saturday evening but service was good and food was as well. I hurriedly signed the bill only to discover later that they had converted it to USD (my home currency) without asking and squeezed out an additional 3.5%. I feel cheated and therefore cannot recommend the restaurant; I travel frequently and am always asked in foreign countries if I want local currency or USD.

Unfortunate that this colored my opinion, but cheating is cheating and it tastes terrible.

1  Thank Solotraveller10
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Despite being a few minutes late for breafast cut-off (11 am), the staff were happy to serve us.
The pancakes with gooseberry were great. Really fast, friendly service.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I came with a voucher we won in a charity raffle so we were not really sure what to expect.
We were literally given the best food I have ever had the privilege of eating, cooked perfectly, served perfectly and the Wine we bought to go with it was sensational. I can honestly say I loved every minute and cannot wait to go back again.