“Surprisingly lively for mid week”
Review of Revolucion De Cuba

Revolucion De Cuba
Ranked #177 of 2,261 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Revolución de Cuba Manchester is a stunning two floor cocktail bar and cantina just off Manchester's busy Deansgate. Drink, dine, relax and dream you're a world away. The exciting cocktail menu and our very special Cantina menu will take you straight to the heart of Cuban life. Live music and late night partying await in the downstairs Havana Club Room or sneak off to our exclusive Havana Club Bar and enjoy some of the world's finest rums with table service all night long.
Solihull
“Surprisingly lively for mid week”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Great cocktails, great food, great service, great atmosphere. My daughter and I stumbled across this place by accident after doing the coronation street tour. We both loved everything about it and would definitely go again if in Manchester.

• Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good night (forgetting the most awkward doormen in Manchester)”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Went last week for tapas and drinks for the first time... It was a carribean themed festival for the Easter weekend so I'm sure this accounted for the place being rammed. We had booked a table for two at 7 o clock and were greeted by what in my opinion were THEE rudest, most impolite and awkward group of doormen I have ever encountered in Manchester. They scrutinised the IDs of both me and my partner (both BLATENTLY over 25), we tried to make a joke of and were told we wouldn't be going in if we carried on. We just shrugged it off and went inside and got sat down by the window. Over the course of the night we saw more people being turned away than actually let in. Would understand if they were causing a nuisance or drunk but they were turning people away for no reason at all.
The service and food was great though, and the teapot cocktails were the best I've had. Pint of Peroni at £5+ though was a bit of a joke.
On the whole I couldn't really fault the food or drinks, I'd go back in the daytime to experience it when there wasn't an event on and without the doormen, and give it another go.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Cakell
Manchester
“Disappointed ”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I was here last night with a group of colleagues from work, we decided to do the masterclass which was quite expensive at £37 per head, to be fair we had a great night making cocktails and the boys doing the masterclass were fabulous, the only downside was I went out for some air with my friend who wanted a cigarette, we stud chatting with other people that was outside and then went to go back in to eat the food you get as part of the package only to be told I wasn't allowed back in because I was to drunk, the irony is I wasn't really drinking as I had a throat infection and had only gone as I did not want to let my colleagues down, I paid the £37 in which they were quick enough to take however I did not get to eat the good that was part of the package and had to leave my colleagues as I did not want their night ruined, Well Done Revelucion de Cuba

3 Thank manchesterwoody
Halifax, United Kingdom
“good atmosphere”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I went recently during the week with a friend. went about 5pm expecting it to be quiet but couldn't have been more wrong. This is a very popular bar and it is worth booking prior to arrival. Food was excellent and so were the cocktails albeit a little pricey to say the majority of them only had rum as the main alcoholic ingredient.Take heed of the 2-4-1 offer as it may end up being an expensive meal. Live music was a nice touch in the background. Had a lovely time here and will definitely return again.

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

I went recently with my brother and his girlfriend. We were served by a lovely waitress called Ellie who was brilliant for our whole visit. She was very hospitable and delivered an excellent service. The food & drinks were delicious and I'll definitely be going back again.