“Try this restaurant”

2 Kozy Bar and Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My husband and I eat out most Fridays and bought a voucher for this restaurant. What a lovely surprise it was! The waiter was very welcoming and friendly. We had a good choice from the menu available to us and the food was hot and tasted delicious.
It was such a shame that the restaurant was empty so lacked atmosphere. All this could change if you give it a try! We will certainly go back again.

There are newer reviews for 2 Kozy Bar and Restaurant

Reviewed June 16, 2013

met a friend for sunday lunch and we thought we would try here for a change. As a resident of the city centre am always looking for new sunday lunch venue. we were the only people there and although the starter was passable the sunday lunch was dire. chicken slices and a limp uninteresting yorkshire pudding. it looked like it was all out of a tin. No stuffing or sauces offered. I raised my concerns at the end but the waiter just didn't seem interested. I would not recommend to anyone.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Booked here with a special meal voucher for a pre show meal for my wife & myself, our daughter & son-in-law & our granddaughter & her partner- an age gap spanning some 45 years! The restaurant was spotless, the food excellent & the service 1st class. All 6 of us thoroughly enjoyed the experience & will be visiting again when next in Manchester.Would certainly recommend a visit.

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Travelling around Manchester for one day... My friends and I decided to stop in this restaurant where a so called "touristic menu" was proposed. Just for 9£ a starter and a main course. We have taken a soupe, very good with ham and vegetables, and different main course (pork, fish and meat). Everything was well cooked, the service was kind and it was a very surprice for the price. We suggest to try it: you will spend as much as in a fast food but the quality is surely better!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

My wife sugested we went as she has dined here before. The service the food and the wine was cracking. The menu was varied and some great choices. The food was serevred hot and extremely nice. Decent prices and a 1ltr bottle of red was only £12

1  Thank Gaggyboot