“Down to Earth”

Chai Latte Cafe
Ranked #419 of 2,400 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Serving Freshly Ground Coffees,Teas,Drinks,Fresh Fruit Smoothies, Snacks,Lunches,Home-made Soups. Pioneers of the Halal Full English Breakfast.
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

This is a very down to earth place to eat at. The service is very good and quite fast. Also the paintings on the walls create a good atmosphere. Would definitely visit again :)

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I usually venture in here for the Full English (and then I'm so stuffed I never need to eat again all day!) or The Indian Panini, but I tried one of the specials today and was not left disappointed at all!

Had the Chilli and wedges, the Chilli was really tasty and filling and had a nice kick to it too, the portion size was great and I struggled with finishing all the wedges.

As usual the service was spot on and personable too!

3  Thank fatboyonadiet
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I have been meaning to go here for ages and today I finally did & I am so glad I did. The staff here is really friendly & helpful. The place is very clean & tidy. The prices are really good too. There is a really good menu to choose from. On this visit I had the Full English Breakfast. It was the best breakfast I have had in the whole of Manchester (and I have tried loads over the Years). I would definately go again & again. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Heard about this place from a friend . Tried the english breakfast and it was pretty good. Quite cheap too for its large portions. The interior was nice as well.

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Superb omelettes (Desi & a dedicated special order Spinach & Cheese). Nice full English. Friendly staff and cook. Highly recommended.