“bang on !!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of MyLahore

MyLahore
Ranked #19 of 2,184 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, British, Balti, Pakistani
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to MyLahore, a truly amazing eating experience. Inspired by the fantastic food and rich culture of the city of Lahore, we’ve been serving our guests our unique, freshly cooked dishes for over a decade.With a diverse range of delicious food we guarantee there’s something for everyone. Our extensive menu has sweet and savoury dishes from all around the world as well as our famous cakes and shakes. Whether you want to eat in or out, have a quiet lunch in one of our cafebars or a takeaway ordered online and delivered for a party, you’ll always get our awardwinning, first class service.Discover MyLahore today, we can’t wait to serve you.
bollington
“bang on !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

great place , went in here as it looked clean and plenty of people were eating here , could not fault the place, all the staff were pleasant and helpful and the food was fresh hot and tasty and served fast and also very reasonably priced, will be visiting again very soon
oh thumbs up to the lamb chops ; )

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank lindalooBollington

• Arabic first
London, United Kingdom
“It's all about the Northern hospitality! (and food)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

We came up to Manchester on a road trip as we recently got married and wanted to get out of London. Having lived in London all our lives, and me having experienced and loved the food up north I decided to make the hubby try the famous Curry Mile, and Lahore's was recommended by a cousin.

We were greeted at the door my a lovely front of house man who chatted to us until our table was ready. The restaurant was quite busy for a Thursday evening. It was wonderfully presented and extremely clean!

He had the steak, lamb chops, and we shared some tarka daal and palak paneer. It was all cooked beautifully, arrived on time and the service was brilliant. Big shout out to our amazing waiter, Shaf!

Having tried loads of places and curry houses I can safely say we are both believers of the North having the better food. Got the true desi touch and service which you can't get down South. I look forward to returning soon! All hail Wilmslow Road!

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

To me it is the best sub-continent food restaurant in Manchester. Great value for money. You can order online if you want home delivery which I think is excellent. The quality of food is simply fantastic. It is the most popular restaurant among students of Manchester.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Farnaz K
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Raw food and poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

We went here with high hopes after being recomended by a friend. My mash potatoe arrived freezing cold on one side and hot on the other - I asked the waiter to check it and he said "im not touching your food" - they got me another portion which was fine but actually the mash was horrible literterally potatoes mashed together - no seasoning/ butter at all.
Then one of my chicken wings was actually so raw it was squidgy and red - disgusting - totally put me off the rest of my food. - and could have made me very ill
I complained again - but the waiters couldnt care less - one of them dropped a dirty spoon on my lap - didnt seem bothererd at all.
Another member of my party had the red velvet cake which wasnt very nice - she pointed it out to the waiter and he just said "ok".
Completly indifferent to customer complaints and if the customer enjoyed the meal or not - not my style to kick up a fuss I just simply wont go back there and would not recomended it to anyone.! shocking place

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank fussyboots01
Paderborn, Germany
“Curry heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

We visited my Lahore curry house prior to Christmas 2013 and were greeted by a very pleasant front of house man who met us at the door and then found us a table. The place was predominantly full of Asian families which filled us with confidence. When the food arrived it did not disappoint as it was beautiful . Towards the end of our meal the manager came over and was genuinely interested in our thoughts of his food. The curry was great the best on wilmslow rd that I have had for ages the only down side is I now work in germany and come home in summer and Christmas time only so I will look forward to my summer visit to this restaurant without doubt.
John and noel the jolly boys.