“great food”

Ranked #14 of 2,368 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Italian, Pakistani
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to MyLahore, a truly amazing eating experience. Inspired by the fantastic food and rich culture of the city of Lahore, we’ve been serving our guests our unique, freshly cooked dishes for over a decade.With a diverse range of delicious food we guarantee there’s something for everyone. Our extensive menu has sweet and savoury dishes from all around the world as well as our famous cakes and shakes. Whether you want to eat in or out, have a quiet lunch in one of our cafebars or a takeaway ordered online and delivered for a party, you’ll always get our awardwinning, first class service.Discover MyLahore today, we can’t wait to serve you.
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Been here twice, on both occassions food was amazing.
excellent quality asian food, wide variety of dishes, ranging from chicken, lamb, prawn and the desserts are amazing.

well worth trying.

1  Thank IMJASIM
Write a ReviewReviews (3,805)

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I goto this restaurant regularly with friends and family. Always receive excellent service esp from Maaf.

They have a good variety to cater for all tastes and the deserts are awesome.

Very reasonably priced considering that you have a starter , main and a desert.

Try the biryani !

1  Thank altafacc
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We always come to Lahore's; our kids are fussy eaters but they love the food at Lahore's.
They do the best bbq ribs and their biryani is to die for:)
Desserts remind us of the good old days!
Maf and his team always look after us like family.
Bob, Bilkis and kids (Bolton)

1  Thank Stylishcow
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Amazzzing atmosphere, service and on top of that literally mouth-watering desserts. I personally live in Scotland and for me no journey to england is complete without visiting the great Lahore in Manchester. Starters, main course and a sweet dish all covered in the one menu. One of the main reasons why I prefer to come here is that the food is always consistent and is never a let down. My favourite desserts is fudge pudding and fresh profiteroles. My rating A++.

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

The curry mile is full of great restaurants but I was told to check out Lahore. My wife n I had a fantastic time dining there a couple of days ago. It was a great atmosphere even on a mid week evening. From the time we entered shahzaad was focused and sat us in a lovely booth with plenty space the food super. Special mix grill recommended. Nice dessert too. We enjoyed it so much we were there for lunch the very next day and you know what, top marks again. Hot chocolate paradise to finish it off.