“Tasty food, well priced but slooooow”
Review of MyLahore

MyLahore
Ranked #13 of 2,435 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Italian, Pakistani
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to MyLahore, a truly amazing eating experience. Inspired by the fantastic food and rich culture of the city of Lahore, we’ve been serving our guests our unique, freshly cooked dishes for over a decade.With a diverse range of delicious food we guarantee there’s something for everyone. Our extensive menu has sweet and savoury dishes from all around the world as well as our famous cakes and shakes. Whether you want to eat in or out, have a quiet lunch in one of our cafebars or a takeaway ordered online and delivered for a party, you’ll always get our awardwinning, first class service.Discover MyLahore today, we can’t wait to serve you.
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Overall found the food to be very tasty and well priced (loving the combo platter starter!), the curries were pretty big portions and had to take most of it home after the filling starter. It was quite busy but not too bad, well staffed and the service was good. The only problem was took a while for the mains to come out after our starter.

2  Thank fatboyonadiet
Write a ReviewReviews (4,100)

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Went here last night with my friend, the service was terrible, I ordered a HOT chocolate surprise and got a COLD sundae nightmare. I complained to the staff and said this was not hot and was not as described on the menu. they said if I want another I would have to pay for it. Which was ridiculous as I'd only had one spoonful. And also I parked in their car park and was told I'd have to pay of get clamped and this was at 10pm considering other restaurant offer free parking. So overall a terrible visit and won't go again.

4  Thank zara S
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I ordered a Shepard pie and it comes with fries and chip but when I got my food I didn't get chips with my pie. Asked a waiter about it and he to me that pie dont comes with chips and I have to orders separately but in the menu it's clearly said comes with fries. Although he agreed to get me chips but after finishing my food I still haven't get my fries. When I went to pay the bill a waiter charged me for a different table instead of mine and didn't even say sorry. Very very poor service as most if the waiters do not have any previous experience in a good indian restaurant and dont even know how to talk to the costumers in my opinion!!

3  Thank Suf_07
Reviewed December 24, 2012

The best grill in Manchester. Go and blindly order the mixed grill with a naan. You can order a lassi to go with it. You won't be disappointed. The curries are a bit ordinary but go here for the grills. Superb in one word.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Went to Lahore as it looked busy from outside the chap at the door was very nice told us about 15-20 mins for table sat down had to wait forever for drinks and order to be taken while people after us had there order and taken when the food arrived I ordered it spicy yet it was a pretty average curry nothing to rave about the stir fry looked nice but was dry I think it's just a trendy looking kebab house

3  Thank S433d786