“Excellente masseuse”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellente masseuse”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I second another reviewer's opinion: Nadia is an excellent masseuse (I nearly fell asleep during my facial - always a good sign!), she was lovely and extremely polite. A customer was waiting outside the spa with a crying baby and Nadia couldn't have been more apologetic, though it really wasn't her fault. But it's true the design of the spa is not great: if young families wait for each other after a visit to the pool, they're just outside the spa - which is far from ideal. The pool itself is ok, if quite narrow. The other facilities are pretty standard. The hot stone massage + facial by Nadia were really great.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“spa 303 my visit”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

me and my friend visited the spa 303 for my friends birthday most enjoyable day had back massage from blonde Naomi the best I have ever had then we used the facilities afterwards mega chilled out highly recommend

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NADIA”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Nadia is a great masseuse and has a lovely way with her.
The spa area is quite spartan but the pool, sauna and jacuzzi are good quality. I didn't try the steam room. I enjoyed a swim in the pool as it was very quiet when we were there. Only a few chairs so clients not encouraged to lie around relaxing.
Reception area devoid of staff for twenty minutes when I was there. I got worried I would be late for my treatment.
BM

Visited January 2014
Manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Well, I read the reviews and I was concerned! So much so I even tweeted to ask if it's as bad as some of these review suggest. It was a birthday treat for my mum which included use of the Spa facilities and two treatments. On arrival we were greeted by a really lovely Irish girl, very professional and friendly who showed us the changing area and confirmed what our treatments were. We were offered water, and asked to fill in a short health questionnaire. We then waited for a short time before we went for our treatments. I chose a facial and a mini pedicure. My particular therapist was friendly, professional and the experience was fantastic. A lovely facial and pedicure, I came out completely relaxed and happy. Even more pleased when I saw my mum who had chosen the hot stone massage and facial. She really liked her therapist "Nadia" and would like to go back in a few weeks to have another treatment. We then decided to go and enjoy a jacuzzi, steam, sauna and a swim to complete our experience. The facilities were great, just us and a couple of other people and it was so relaxing. Everywhere was clean and modern - including the loo! Thanks again to everyone today for making the birthday treat above what we expected.

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Spa Day”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Myself and three friends booked in for a Spa day on Saturday 1Feb 2014 at 3pm. The day before we receieved a call to say that we couldnt all go together as someone had gone off! The times offered were two peope at 11am and 2 at 12 noon which was too early as we also had a reservation for the Cloud 23 bar at 6pm. We were offered one person at 2.15 and three people at 3.15. Not impressed as this was splitting our group and it they could not acomodate us in groups of 2 or 4 should have let us know when we booked, as ths meant one member of our party spent 2 hours on her own. The spa was actually cold! Not impressed as this cost us £55 each, £45 through Amazon and a further £10 paid direct to the Hilton because it was a Saturday! However, Nadhia who did my hot stone massage and facial was very good and very knowledgeable ( very proffessional) and made up for some of the disappointment. Also Gillian in the Spa reception dd apologise, but still it meant one person alone to use the facilites.

On a more positive note, Cloud 23 was excellent, as was Prezzo in the Printworks where we decided to eat.

I would like to have another spa day at the Hilton, Deansgate, with warm water and the four of us enjoying the day together.

Mrs J Jackson