“Very relaxing”
Review of Claretys - CLOSED

Claretys
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Really wonderful service and Nadia is a an amazing masseur. Would highly recommend for a lovely treat. The pool and sauna area is great too. Fabulous views over the city.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The treatments and staff were great, no problems.
But this is not the standard I expected at a Hilton associated spa. Robes cost £5 extra?! No slippers? Literally one bench for all ladies in changing room. Cold. Changing room was corridor like! Narrow pool with only 3 beds? Rusty unclean basin to get water from? No plastic cups? Just bend over like the tap in my old high school!
I would recommend it as somewhere in aaddition to your stay at Hilton, quick treatments. Do not expect luxury. And def do not book it as a spa day, facilities feel old, small, no attention to detail

1  Thank blakeandco2013
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My mum had bought me and my boyfriend vouchers for two treatments at Spa 303. First thing I did was look at the reviews on trip advisor. Even though the reviews didn't rate the spa we thought we would try it anyway. IT WAS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE! Everything was perfect from the moment we walked in. The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. We both had a full body massage (which was the best massage i've ever had and i've had many from all over the world) and facials (so relaxing). The atmosphere was so calm and peaceful. After I felt so invigorated. I would honestly recommend this Spa! Especially with the new renovation plans, I didn't think it could get any better. I've made two more appointments, one for my mums birthday and the other for a large group girls for my hen party. I'm a new regular, LOVE IT!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I went to spa303 and had a facial massage and my nails done. I loved it. I used the pool and sauna beforehand which was a nice wind down before my treatments. The massage was one of the best I had, I really relaxed and felt pampered afterwards. My facial was brilliant I loved the products and the therapist gave me loads of information about the products and what would be best for my skin type. I then finished off with gel nails and there was loads of colours to choose from. I would definitely go back. Staff were all very friendly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Sit right back and prepare to be pampered. Facials, amazing. massage, amazing. the scent of the products that they use, amazing. Staff very friendly and welcoming. Thanks for making my birthday one to remember!