“Good place for drinks”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

This TGIs is very handily located right in the centre of Manchester. The drinks are served at the large, impressive central bar by a team of hard working bar tenders whilst you relax on comfy swivle style bar seats. The restaurant looked busy which must be a good sign.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I took my son here today for some lunch while we were in town.

We were seated as soon as we walked in by a nice friendly waitress. She gave us the menus & asked if we wanted to order some drinks.

The menu was varied & a good choice. My son had a kids menu & there was a good choice.

The food was served quick. I had the vegetable fajitas. My son had the kids monster burger & chips. It was a big portion for a childs menu. My son then had the fairground sundae for dessert.
The food was all very tasty.

The restaurant was clean and well laid out.

I will definitely go there again when in town

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Brilliant place to stop off for a dump when walking through town. Staff are friendly and smiley, great atmosphere.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Had a meal in here with my wife.

Service was quick and efficient. Had a 3 course meal within hour and a half. Didn't seem rushed.

Food came promptly and was nice. Every time our cokes were empty a new drink was delivered without asking which I liked. Shows our server (Amy) was looking out for her customers.

Great food, great service.

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

First time visitor to tgi's and we won't be going again. My food was average but my partners starter of chicken pieces were horrible. He didn't eat them all. After returning home after an event in Manchester , my partner woke up in the middle of the night being violently sick and stomach problems. We are convinced it was the chicken. Very disappointed