“Enjoyable”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

I've never been the biggest fan of these American style restaurants, and this was my first visit to a TGI's. Prior to going, I had the perception that it would be overpriced for the quality of food you get, but after this visit my perception has changed a little. I still do believe that it's overpriced but the food was a lot better and tastier than I expected! You get good value on soft drinks, free refills which is good. I think what makes it so enjoyable is the lengths the staff go to to make you have a brilliant time. I've been in a few restaurants where staff just walk around sluggishly and in a mood but the staff here take it to the next level. Overall, I'd probably revisit TGI Friday's, albeit a bit reluctantly.

North Wales
“The Best Restaurant Around -”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This has to be the best restaurant around, great food , great drinks, great atmosphere , great decor, great service, Well Worth a visit

Bangor, United Kingdom
“OK”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We visited the restaurant with family and friends. Some staff were friendly and welcoming but two looked like they really didn't want to be there and we not very friendly. The music was far too loud! I felt like I was in a bar rather than a family restaurant. The food came in ok time and tasted nice, but the prices were so expensive for the portion size that it put me off going back in future.

Machynlleth, United Kingdom
“We enjoyed our meal.”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were not planing to eat here, but the waiting times in our planned restaurant were too long and we had limited time before the last train home.

We were seated immediately, the staff were all friendly and we were served reasonably quickly. The food was great and there was nothing to criticise really, except that the toilets could have been cleaner.

The menu is verging on the upper boundary of acceptable prices.

Cumbria
“A Big Fail Really”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Not the best dining experience to be honest. Problem is that it's all just a bit basic. Food. Surroundings. Service. Drinks. Menu. None if it inspires.

Fine if you're just quickly plugging a hunger pang. But avoid if looking to have a treat or impress.

Needs a management review.
Train your staff properly. Cocky kids calling customers mate, love, buddy, pal etc just looks and sounds bad. As does the bottom of a wine glass being stained in red wine, when you're drinking white.