“Happy Birthday Party :)”

Al Waalis Restaurant
Ranked #1,754 of 2,500 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed April 13, 2016

My kids likes this buffet because of a lots of sweets option like Ras Malaeey,Gulab Jamin. Gajreela, Kheer. Cake,Jelly in 2 falaviour, Ice Cream in 3 flav. this time we wants to try some other place but kids asked to go Al-Waalis .we are going there when it start but this time we notice qulity is going down like rice was not fresh and Muncholian was without chicken ,pulao look like a plain rice because there was no meat samosa was not tasty ,and in starter just filled not impressive!!
but I will mention some of dished was good like naan was hot and soft and tasty ,chapli kabab sekh kabab ,tandori chicken ,egg fried rice ,namkeen ghosh ,karahaee was delicious and fresh we naver test dishes after nehari and haleem :) so I can't say anything about daal and other dished ..
staff is so kind and helpful quick service lots of staff ,service on till are great too ,
oh fish pakora is so delicious ,must try it....

Reviewed April 5, 2016

Terrible buffet food I ever had in my like the only edible dish was Namkeen Ghost the rest was plainly tasteless.
Waste of money, will not visit them again ever and wont recommend.

1  Thank Londoner C
Reviewed March 10, 2016

I am very happy with is place.
Staff is always reqdy to h3lp.i usuqlly got their with my three daughters and lil one really mess with fries and spoons and folks.but staff is always smiling and happy to help.
The replace dirty plates v quickly and efficiently.though sometimes plates are not properly washed and dried.but thats ok i use tissue paper to do this job myself.
Foood is excellent.i visit this place almost every month.sometimes twice a month.reasonabley priced.but m thinking their priced water bottle's size is getting smaller day by day :)
Only drawback is ... this is not wheelchair or pram accessible.
Banquet hall is also good.
Above all is their food. I will give 4.5 out of 5 .

Reviewed November 6, 2015

Al waalis a a nice average place to go eat cheap and decent. Nice buffet and desserts a nice place to go with family.

Reviewed November 3, 2015 via mobile

Just got back from here. I continue to visit here again and again. The food is incredibly fresh, tasty and cheap compared to others. Top quality, low price.