“Excellent food”
Review of SoLita Manchester

SoLita Manchester
Reserve with OpenTable
SoLita Manchester is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #91 of 2,261 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Solita is Manchester's award winning grill and burger restaurant.signature burgers include the Big Manc, our rather special take on a 'famous' burger...
“Excellent food”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We tried SoLita after trying one of their burgers at Manchester food fight. We had tried almost famous several times before but found the ones here were far better balanced and more enjoyable. The service was generally good, drinks took a little longer than you would expect, especially as it wasn't overly busy when we were there. However everyone was friendly and professional. Though the burgers were not cheap they included chips and was overall worth the cost.

Visited April 2014

“Great food”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Lovely interesting food! Would recommend the buttermilk chicken and the fried cola which is like churro so with a sticky cola/caramel sauce!

• Visited February 2014
“Nice but cramped”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Went as a large party on a Friday. We expected it to be busy however it was rammed and I struggled to hear anyone despite being so cramped.

The waitresses are lovely and even turned the air con on for us when we started sweating.

I wasn't expecting much from the menu in the way of veggie food as my friends harped on about a lot of exciting-sounding meat dishes/sauces. There was even one called 'Manc sauce' which sounded concerning!

With the burgers you have the option to request any burger on the menu with a vegetable patty. Being a lover of Jack Daniels I chose that sauce and cheese to go on the veggie burger. Obviously, when given the option to upgrade to sweet potato fries I said yes.

The veggie patty itself was pretty standard, however the sauce and trimmings were lovely. The portions were huge. Might have enjoyed that more if it hadn't meant that everyone's plates where touching.

I think if you are a meat lover and going in a smaller group you would love this place.

I plan on going back soon with my boyfriend as one of the desserts was sticky toffee waffle pudding *cue drooling*

• Visited May 2014
“Good spot for lunch”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Good food, friendly engaging staff and a nice atmosphere. The tables are too close together but it's not a big deal when there's such an interesting menu

Sale, United Kingdom
“Big portions, great food and interesting menu”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Visited over the May bank holiday with a group of friends and we were not disappointed. Big portions, great food and interesting menu. I had the lone star hotdog (chilli dog), and the brisket in the chilli was melt in your mouth, as was the pulled pork on my friend’s burger. The “rooster scratchings” divided opinion, but I thought they were lovely (crispy chicken skin, served like pork scratchings). Between us we got a good mix of food including some full portion meals, sides, and a sharer plates. We did feel it was a bit expensive, but it is what you would expect in City Centre. I have already recommended this place to friends, and having looked at the Brunch menu I am keen to return!

• Visited May 2014