“Great Burger”
Review of SoLita Manchester

SoLita Manchester
Reserve with OpenTable
SoLita Manchester is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 2,325 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Solita is Manchester's award winning grill and burger restaurant.signature burgers include the Big Manc, our rather special take on a 'famous' burger...
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We went on a Sunday evening, staff really good, place was packed which is always a good sign. Great atmosphere. Burgers were really good. Would recommend.

There are newer reviews for SoLita Manchester

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I have eaten at Solita about 4-5 times now and each time it just gets better and better. I'm not going to rave too much about it, just go yourselves and try it! It's got a cozy, fun and friendly vibe about the place which just adds to the main attraction for me, which is the food! You can't book unless you are 6 or more so get in early unless you are happy to wait and have a drink.

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Good but not what I had been hyped up to.
Our group had 6 different dishes.
All were of quality but no better than pub grub in my opinion.
The unique beer was a plus point.
Watch your bill..
They mixed ours up with another table..but rectified it when told.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

My partner and I visited here on 29th April expecting an amazing burger after reading reviews, and were left bitterly disappointed. The burger pattie was no better than that which you would get at McDonalds, chips OK at best and service was very amateur ... Bordering on non existent.
Not sure what the upstairs part of the restaurant is like, but we were sat downstairs and decor was very poor, where we were sat my partner had cardboard boxes behind him. Just looked scruffy.

I believe Solita are opening a restaurant in Didsbury - it won't last two minutes if this is the standard they are offering.

2  Thank caprilovers
Reviewed April 30, 2014

There is nothing more to say but that I had the Big Manc and I am proud to say that the best burger I have ever eaten was in Manchester, was at SoLita and was The Big Manc...