“The Tony Soprano Burger”
Review of SoLita Manchester

SoLita Manchester
Reserve with OpenTable
SoLita Manchester is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 2,326 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Solita is Manchester's award winning grill and burger restaurant.signature burgers include the Big Manc, our rather special take on a 'famous' burger...
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The Northern Quarter in Manchester is all about the Burger and SoLita is no exception and boy do they do it well. I went with my step son. I had the Tony Soprano Burger from the specials board. A mammoth of Italian engineering, like the man himself, the patty was very tasty and the accompaniments worked well. My step son had the deep fried buttermilk chicken burger which was very moist and surprisingly light. We also had a side of hot wings and dessert. Well worth a visit

There are newer reviews for SoLita Manchester

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We went to solita on a Thursday to celebrate my sisters birthday. First impressions, lovely place, busy with a great atmosphere, seated quickly.

The member of staff who served us (possibly owner/manager) not overly friendly but not rude either.

Great menu with loads of choice. Food was reasonably quick and it cost about £40 for 2 burgers with sweet potato chips each and a bottle of wine.

I will definitely be going back although I can see how it would become very busy on a weekend and take a while to get seated. Might stick to week days.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner came here on a Friday night, we had to wait around 30 minutes, but they have a nice little bar area downstairs.

The dining area upstairs is small but still didn't feel to on top of each other.

We shared a starter , bbq platter , with a selection of ribs, wings, corn on the cob fried jalapenos etc. Great selection and very tasty. This option can also come as a main, I assume twice as big.

For our mains we both went for the prime rib cooked in an Inca, when it arrived I have to say we we disappointed, it looked very plain and for the cost I thought we'd expect a bit more of a wow factor. Once we took our first bite our minds soon changed, the flavor they produced just from meat and the Inca was incredible, expensive but amazing simple food.

There are many options on the menu to suit anyone, a great Italian American twist, well with a visit which will have you coming back for more.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Came here for a burger. Left a happy woman.
Me and my sis ordered KFB burger and the one with chorizo MMMM.
Sweet potato fries were gorgeous.
Everything was perfect apart from a slight disagreement, going on right next to us, between a couple of staff members about some food that didnt belong to any customers..... hmmm.

Mayo arrived quickly after asking for it, wine glasses are nice. Cant really fault this place.
Will definitely be returning. Nothing on the dessert menu interested me but everything sounded fancy and pretty funky!!

Portions were good, and I cant wait to return to try some of the starters.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

A great burger restaurant, good variety priced sensibly, service was excellent. staff very friendly and helpful, I was in a party of eleven guys on a stag do and this restaurant was perfect for eleven hungry guys, Also good value for the money