“THE Vietnamese Pho !!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Hello,
My GF is Vietnamese. Her Family use to cook the Traditional Pho bo at home as they learned from the family in Vietnam.
We come from France to live in England and we missed the taste of the real Pho.
But with I Am Pho we find THE real Pho :)
The starters are very good as well.
And for a year and a half, we lived in Manchester and we used to go their 2 or 3 times a month. Now we live in Warrington, it is a bit far, but we try to go in this restaurant once a month to eat the traditional soup: the Pho bo.
And the cost is cheap for the excellent quality of the food.

You must try the Pho bo (number 19)

The Viet like it!!

2  Thank Julhoa

Reviewed July 26, 2014

From the positive reviews I expected something that was either better food or cheaper. The Pho had a shallow flavour, weak stock and a few paltry slices or beef (I have had very good Phos so I know what it should be like), the sides were OK but nothing special. I like the cheap and cheerful canteen basement style, but this creates my expectation that I will be cheap and authentic and I feel the food should have been about £1 a dish cheaper or very much better than it was.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I love this place. The price is so affordable for what you get and the food tastes nice and fresh. Don't let the cafeteria style fool you because the food is fab and I really enjoy eating in the simple decor anyway. Let the food and good service speak for itself. Cant really recommend anything special as so far I've enjoyed all of it!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Lovely big bowls of fresh ingredients with crunchy bean sprouts and coriander and more to add to the steaming bowl. Really good value.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Really tasty authentic Vietnamese food with huge portion sizes. They also served a range of Vietnamese beer. Yes the decor is a bit like a canteen but don't let this put you off. They also have a 5 star hygiene rating which is a good sign.