“My fave place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I visit this lovely pizza place every other day almost the pizzas are delish my fave at the moment is smoked mozzarella and mushroom each pizza is hand made all different choices daily freshly made the staff are so nice and passionate about the business unlike the typical stuck northern quatre vibe this place is down to earth , friendly and you ll leave wanting more my only complaint is I have put on weight since discovering this place as Iam greedy and can't get enough highly recommend

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Gorgeous little place with a pavement seating area outside. Coffee was fab and the coke came in a bottle which I love. Many tasty treats inside too which unfortunately we couldn't partake in. Good place to rest and have bite to eat or coffee.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Glad I followed my nose and the good reviews to this place. Just had 2 slices of pizza heaven washed down with a delicious glass of red wine. Delicious food, great service and a lovely little spot. Nice touch with the free tapas too. Can't recommend it enough.

1  Thank EMM21London
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I was deeply saddened to eat at Slice, because after tasting their pizza I can never eat pizza again - it will only be a disappointment now. Making it worse was the excellent and prompt service which meant after choosing my pizza slices - both a perfect size - I had a very short wait to eat them. They were like the pizza slices I had always dreamed of, and even the tears cascading down my face (the natural reaction to being in the presence of such beauty) couldn't ruin it.

1  Thank HelsBells8601
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stumbled across this little gem, lovely pizza selection to choose from, something for everyone. Grab a table outside in the sun when you can and enjoy feeling like your on a mini city break!

3  Thank M4nhatten