“Good food, good service”

The Brasserie @ Mercure hotel Piccadilly Manchester
Ranked #827 of 2,356 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Food was goood, good choices on menue, food was fresh,
Service was good, nice to look out of the window as the restaurant was high up

1  Thank Evelyn B

Reviewed August 12, 2013

great views , nice furnishings attentive but not annoying staff, food excellent. only complaint was when waitress brought the bill she didnt leave it with us but stood like a guard waiting as though we might escape without paying. We felt rushed trying to get money out and divide the bill up

1  Thank elaine r
Reviewed June 27, 2013

On the occasion of my wife's birthday I searched around to find an interesting venue to eat and after looking and booking with Bookatable was delighted with our choice of this restaurant.The ambience on arriving is very pleasing and we were shown to our table by extremely polite and efficient staff and this was a feature of our overall visit.The waiters were always available when you needed them without invading our space and the menu had a good mix to choose from.Our table overlooked the gardens in Piccadilly and gave us,as born and bred Mancunians ,a totally different aspect of our city.The food was served in a timely manner and the choices we made were excellent with tasty fish dish for my wife and a super steak for myself.The desert we both chose was the Eton Mess and this did not disappoint.All in all a delightful evening's dining made that little bit special by the staff presenting my wife with chocolate coated strawberries on a plate on which the words Happy Birthday had been piped in chocolate.Thanks to all staff who made our first but not our last visit to The Brasserie a great night out.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

meal was very nice,i had a burger and chips and my girlfriend had
fish and chips,a nice meal at a reasonable price.one slight problem
was that due to other events going on at the hotel the service was
a wee bit slow.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I am now a regular customer at this venue, regularly enjoying their fabulous afternoon tea. Much to my delight, I can enjoy a delicious gluten free selection of sandwiches, cakes and freshly baked, warm, home made scones. Being on a higher floor, the Brasserie overlooks Piccadilly Gardens, and the very busy bus station, so you can literally watch thousands of people come and go whilst enjoying a fabulous afternoon tea, served on a traditional tiered cake stand. Endless fresh tea is served by friendly staff, in a very relaxed, modern and comfortable restaurant.